Complimentary Review of Films
Thank you for inquiring about an appointment with Dr. Bryan Kelly. To ensure Dr. Kelly is the most appropriate person to treat your hip injury, we offer a complimentary review of your studies. If we determine that we are able to assist you, we will provide a diagnosis upon examination only.
Please mail the following pieces of information to our office:
- Your disc and reports of any X-RAYS, MRI’S and Ct-Scans pertaining to your hip or knee
- Alternatively, you may upload your images to our secure portal to be reviewed: https://hss.ambrahealth.com/share/kellyb
- Any additional records pertaining to your hip or knee including Physical Therapy Notes, Operative reports pertaining to the hip, Office Notes or Injection Reports.
- Attached New Patient forms
- A copy of the front and back copy of your insurance card.
*PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND ALL OF THE INFORMATION TOGETHER. If you upload the images to the portal, please make sure to send the New Patient Forms to the office as well. You may mail, fax (646.797.8865), or email .(DrKellyOffice@hss.edu) the forms.
*PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ONLY COPY OF YOUR DISC OR MEDICAL RECORDS.
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope so that we can return your films to you, we will not return print material.
Please mail these to:
Hospital for Special Surgery
Dr. Bryan Kelly
c/o Eilish O’Sullivan
535 East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021
We require approximately one week from receipt of images for review by Dr. Kelly and his team. Once we have reviewed your studies, we will contact you with how to move forward.
Please contact us with any questions 212.606.1159.